434.817.7222........www.advantagehandy.com

Saturday, February 16, 2013

How A $!00 Remodel Can Improve Your LOVE Life

It is the week of Valentine's Day so let me give you some romance advice! Spend some home improvement money on paint and some lighting in the bedroom. Add a warm color to the walls to create a room you want to be in- more then just to sleep. Add some scones above your bed to add that perfect amount of light for "special time". These are inexpensive to ad as you already (per code) have electrical outlets on the wall to tap into.

1 comment:

  1. Every time I see a really good article I do one of three thing:1.Share it with my relevant friends.2.save it in all of the favorite bookmarking websites.3.Be sure to return to the site where I came across the post.After reading this article I’m really thinking of doing all 3!

    handyman melbourne

    ReplyDelete